Alcohol and Substance Use Program
The Hollywood Clinic’s Alcohol and Substance Use Treatment Program helps people who consume alcohol, cannabis or prescription medications excessively. It is designed to change their behaviour and assist them to more effectively deal with the factors causing it.
The two and a half week outpatient program includes five core modules:
- Identifying triggers to substance use
- Learning new coping skills to deal with the causes of the problem
- Understanding and challenging unhelpful core beliefs
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Education around alcohol and drug effects