We want you to join our amazing mental health team
At The Hollywood Clinic we enjoy a unique and social culture that thrives on great teamwork, promotes innovation and celebrates our achievements.
An expansion to Hollywood Private Hospital’s mental health unit has seen The Hollywood Clinic almost double its capacity. A new wing was opened in March 2014 which added 30 beds to the existing 40-bed facility.
The Hollywood Clinic provides patients with a broad range of interventions catering for a variety of needs and conditions. Programs addressing mood disorders, alcohol and substance abuse, eating disorders and post traumatic stress disorder are all facilitated at The Hollywood Clinic.
Mental Health nurses
Are you an Enrolled or Registered nurse looking to join an innovative and committed team of Mental Health professionals?
We are looking for Mental Health nurses with:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong customer service skills who are effective team members
- A qualification in Mental Health Nursing or a Comprehensive Nursing degree (for Registered Nurses only)
Our staff enjoy:
- Competitive pay & conditions
- Flexible salary packaging
- Free parking
- On-site childcare coordinator / School holiday programs for children
- Enjoyable social events
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance programs
- Library on-site
- Employee Hospital Discounts for you and your immediate family when you are a patient at a Ramsay Health Care facility
- Employee wellness programs - On-site subsidised Yoga, Pilates and Boxing classes
- Corporate private healthcare rates
- 50+ Programme
- Nationally recognised internal training programmes
- Gymnasium with subsidised membership
For more information about joining our team, please complete the below form and our Clinical Nurse Manager will contact you as soon as possible.
To make an enquiry please complete the below
(Fields marked with * are required.)